(across from Kessington Halls)
The Resource Centre is the base for services throughout East Dunbartonshire. We provide –
- Information, advice and support
- Two day care settings (based in Milngavie) – providing day opportunities to people with dementia
- Dementia Advisor
We run groups in the area for those affected by dementia –
- Football Memories Group – First & third Monday of every month (BDRC) Using football to trigger your memory
- Picture House – First Friday of the month 2.30pm to 5.30pm (United Reformed Church) Movies with a nostalgic theme – Ice creams at the interval
- Carer’s Group – First Monday of every month 7-9pm (BDRC) Come and chat with others who understand what it is to support a person diagnosed with dementia.
- Activities Library – Every Thursday morning – 9.30-11.30am A range of different items that are available for hire (for a small fee) for those living in East Dunbartonshire that are affected by dementia
49 Milngavie Road
Do you have more up-to-date information/corrections for this page? Send us a suggestion.